Pages

beloved and cherished readers

jom click sini... thank you....

Thursday, December 24, 2015

It ended and I would say... it didn't end well.


Salam alaik..

Glad to say that I ended a 'whatever'ship that I had with someone. I even had the courage to confess about my feelings and he replied that, we can still be friends. I can text you, and be like it was before, but we can't go out because she wouldn't like it.

Well, I have my fair share of learning it is bad to be close to another person's love interest. It still does haunt me until this day. 

Pain? It is least of what I felt right now, what I felt is more to what should I do now? What can I do to make this better? How can I move on?

I don't blame him. I blame myself. For being so easy to like someone, someone that I can tell my problems to, someone that can watch me cry and forced me to eat because I haven't ate for 3 days, someone that I can depend on, someone that I'm excited to know how his day went on, and sadly, I can still support him when I knew that he's into someone else. 

For now, I'm praying that I can move on. Think on how can improve myself as a better person, and change myself to help me achieve my next year's goals. 

Space. 

That's what I need the most right now. 

And I guess that's what he needs right now.

Thank you for everything and I hope you'll find what or who you seek. Amin. 

Thanks folks. :) 

Salam

No comments:

lagi sekali please... :* thank you

Popular Posts