Pages

beloved and cherished readers

jom click sini... thank you....

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

i didn't know that

Salam alaik

If you can write about the mistakes that you've done and you wish that you could have known that, before you made that mistake?

Well... how I wish I can go back and undo that mistake.

Have you ever done a big mistake.. that made you feel uneasy and nervous everytime anything related to the mistake comes in front of you, or even if you read someone exposing the mistakes that other people had done to them.. and it's not even related to you... but it's quite similar. Does that makes your heart pound?

Well. I did.

One person said to me "Solat Malam. It helps"

For a while, it seems that it's hard for me to wake up in the middle of the night like I used to do. Maybe because my heart was already hardened and not ready for the "hidayah" or some people call it epiphany.

I wanted to change. I wanted to be better. I wanted to be the person I'm imagining  myself to be.

Please help, do not judge me. Just give me support.

Thanks for reading.

Love you guys.

No comments:

lagi sekali please... :* thank you

Popular Posts